Monday, August 30, 2010

UPDATE FROM WENDY

Jamba Juice Fundraiser
 
Almost half of all swimmers and divers have picked up some jamba juice tickets to sell.  Way to go!
 
I have gotten a question regarding checks.  We would like CASH only.  If your customer doesn’t have cash, it is up to you to work something out with them.  Please turn in cash only.
 
If you haven’t been able to pick any up yet, I will be at the Mandatory practice this Tuesday from 6p – 8p. 
 
Club Swimmers
 
Attention all club swimmers:  All Club Swimmer Sheets are due this TUESDAY.  They can be picked up in Coach Lamell’s room or at the pool. 
 
1st Swim Meet
 
Wednesday is our first swim meet against Goldwater and  Willow Canyon.  We will be swimming at Glendale Community College.    The buses will pick up at 2:15p and the meet will begin at 4p. 
               
Any parents planning on attending, this is a reminder that the DV school district is now charging for their swim meets.  We don’t know exactly how much it will be, so bring some cash. 
 
               
Meet Donations
 
If you have any water, snacks, etc that you are donating for this first meet, please bring it to the Tuesday Mandatory swim practice.  I will be there collecting those items from 6p to 8p.  I must leave right at 8p so please be sure to get there sooner or send your items with your swimmer.
 
Sadly, the divers will not be attending this meet since there is no dive pool available.  We will miss you.
 
Email Distribution
 
I believe we finally have everyone accounted for.  If there are any changes, please be sure to send them to me asap. 
 
I have found out the hard way that my email sending is limited to 300 recipients per day.  Obviously, 1 distribution email eats up a lot of that.  I will only be able to send out 1 per day to allow for any other emails that must be taken care of since this is also my work email.  If there is anything you have a question on, or would like addressed in the next email, be sure to get it to me the night before and I will include it in the next day’s email blast.  Thank you for your understanding.
 
Let’s have a great week!
 
Wendy Quinonez

No comments:

Post a Comment