Thursday, August 6, 2015

IMPORTANT swim/dive reminders!

Hello!
Just wanted to send a reminder that these three things need to be done BEFORE Monday afternoon:

1) Athletic paper MUST be cleared through Nancy Katz before you attend practice or else you WILL NOT be able to participate. Nancy's office is in the E building on the east side (by the weight room). Go before school, at lunch, or after school to drop it off. I will be given an official list on Monday afternoon before practice. 
2) Remember to sign up for Remind Me 101! Last year there was a monsoon on the first day of practice and it was cancelled. This will be the best way for me to immediately contact all athletes/parents if it were to happen again. I attached instructions to sign up.
3) Parents, please make sure you have a gmail account so that I can share certain documents with you (i.e. meet sign up sheets, banquet sign up, fundraising, senior night, pasta party, etc.). Email me with your gmail address and I will do a trial run sometime next week.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday!!
Practice time: 4:45pm - 6:30 pm, location: PV Pool.

Coach Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment