Friday, September 3, 2010

Jamba Juice Fundraiser Update

Important Notes:

· I have 45 additional cards left to distribute (and can get MORE if we need them).

· I will be at practice from 5:45 to 6:30 PM, FRIDAY, Sept. 3

· I also teach a Zero Hour class in the StuGo Room F-120 and can meet you on campus between 7:15 and 7:25 AM. If you do want to do that, please let me know to make sure I have cards available.

· I will be on campus 9/3, 9/7 and 9/8.

· DEADLINES: ALL monies (cash) and/or left over cards (in good shape) by Friday, September 10 – in one week!

· Swimmers/Divers you are responsible for turning in your cash proceeds, or all of your returned cards by 9.10.10.

· If cards are not in “like new” condition, we can’t return them. It’s the “You Break it, You Buy it” scenario. These are Jamba’s rules, not ours.

· Neither Coach Mike nor Coach Lamell can take money or the cards. Everything should be returned to Mr. Reinstein or Mrs. Quinonez

If you have any questions, please contact me by phone/email/text:

480-510-9762

ken@blue22pr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment