Saturday, October 2, 2010

Boots and Heals Donations

Hi everyone, I thought I would send this reminder out this weekend in case you had some free time to shop for your contribution to our team basket.  So far, I have received $125.00 in cash, 2 candles, a lotion/bath gift box from the Body Shop, a gift certificate to a nail salon,  and a gift certificate to a hair salon. I have been promised but have not yet received a donation for a European facial as well.  Other ideas might include a robe/slippers, other lotions, massage gift certificates, etc.  This Tuesday is a mandatory practice, therefore I will be on deck before and at pick-up to accept any donations.  If you are short on time, cash or check donations made out to me (Amy Janetsky) are just fine.  I will do some shopping at the end of the month!  I would like to have all donations in by Halloween.  Also, we could use the donation of a basket to place all our items in!  Thanks to those of you who have donated!  Any questions, please contact me.

Have a great weekend, Amy Janetsky

No comments:

Post a Comment